Dear New York, 5 Napkin Friends and Neighbors,
At 5 Napkin Burger, we have always taken the health of our guests and our teams very seriously. In the onset of COVID-19 we are closely monitoring CDC guidelines as they are refreshed. Everyone on our team of professionals is making sure we are carefully adhering to the strictest of guidelines ensuring everyone's health and safety. In this challenging time, we are doing our part to go above and beyond in order keep our restaurants safe and clean.
In addition to our standard vigilance to NYC Health Department Guidelines, the following modifications to our service model are already in practice:
- All tables and chairs are being sanitized between seatings using single use sanitizing wipes.
- We are now providing single use paper placemats at all tables.
- Condiments will no longer be left on the table. Instead, your serving team will offer ketchup & mustard in single use ramekins. Salt & pepper will be available on request.
- All menus are and will continue to be sanitized between each use.
- All other surfaces, especially handles and door knobs, are and will continue to be sanitized at a heightened frequency.
To ensure that you receive the best 5 Napkin Burger experience you have come to rely on us for, we are temporarily streamlining our menus to just your favorite dishes in order to increase our efficiency. We are hopeful that this situation will be short lived and all of the items you know and love will be added again to the menu in the near future!